Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hedrick Residential Restaurant——by Wendy,Nancy,Fangjun

Hedrick Residential Restaurant

by Wendy,Nancy,Fangjun


    

    UCLA Dining Services offers a variety of dining options for students, faculty, staff, and guests. In summer session, we have an all-you-care-to-eat Residential Restaurants conveniently located in Hedrick Hall.

    One thing that students always complain about Hedrick Residential Restaurant is that it is up on a hill. So that it takes a bit energy and time to get to the restaurant. But some people don’t look at it this way. They think it is great that the restaurant stands on the top of a hill, so that the students can have a good view of green fresh world while eating. True! No matter you have breakfast, lunch or dinner, if you sit besides a window, there’s always something special and beautiful for you, which is rare in a university’s cafeteria but maybe common in a star hotel. So why don’t you just enjoy the fresh air and nice view, oh, and your delicious meals. Let’s say, Sushi!


Breakfast
Lunch/Brunch
Dinner
Theme Dinner
BruinCard Easy Pay
$5.50
$7.00
$8.25
$13.25

  
    As we can see from the price table, the price for a meal in Hedrick Residential Restaurant is quite satisfying, I mean, if you’re familiar how the off-campus price there foods in general. And the environment, I have to say, is very much comfortable. Music is on but not so loud to annoy you, plates and bowls in different shapes are clean and shiny, most importantly, foods are fresh and of various kinds and are tempting you to make the fullest of your stomach space. Speaking of the eating environment, I do respect the hard working staff in Hedrick Residential Restaurant ---- I’ve never seen them having a rest. Thanks to their carefulness and hardworking, there are no dirty tables long existing and no shortage of forks and knives.

    The most popular and well-known dish in Hedrick Residential Restaurant is, as mentioned just now, sushi. However, it is not provided daily, but rather, every Tuesday and Thursday. I guess the reason why sushi is not provided as frequently as other food is that it’s not easy to make. Different from many kinds of foods, sushi can only be made by hands, which means it takes a lot of time to prepare a meal with sushi. 
At last,let's see the MENU~~






Is it delicious?I can't wait eating!


5 comments:

  1. haha
    this place's so close to our daily life and I love the food there

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a good job! I like your podcast and pictures. I go to Hedrick everyday and I find they offer new kinds of food every meal.That means I can enjoy my meals there everyday .Tough Hedrick puts meat on me ,I really love it . I wish there could be a 'Hedrick' in my own university in China.
    ----_Fly(Xu Yinyin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your group really done a perfect job!
    I adore your beautiful pictures. Hedrick which near the Rieber Hall is the dining hall which provide my daily meals. It's a good cafeteria and offers various and delicious food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...it's really a pity that Hedrick Residential Restaurant will not open from Aug27th-Sep10th,I havn't try the sushi yet!!!T-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. for a student restraunt it´s very delicious, fresh and cheap. I love having breakfast there, only the coffee is not so good as I´m used to it at home.. - Yvonne

    ReplyDelete