Monday, August 15, 2011

Rieber Hall

Rieber Hall
----by Noah, Lynn, Fly, serena


Rieber Hall, a residence for most of the students who study at UCLA, is located in the south-west of UCLA. It is a fantastic building with various free facilities, such as the computer lab, recreation center and music room. What impressed me most is the lounge which is in the center of every floor. With desks and sofas in the lounge, students can chatting and study in any time.

Like any dormitory, a front desk can be noticed in the first floor. The employers are regular students of UCLA and working here, doubtless, is their part-time job which not just can provide them extra money, but can rich their experience. A worker told us that he should be more patient in this summer because for most of the students in the summer session C, English is not their mother tongue and, as a result, he should make repetition constantly. However, he thinks this work is meaningful and he enjoys it. Accordingly, if you have any questions, do not hesitate; go ahead, they are pleasure to help you. 

As a Chinese student, I study in UCLA only for Summer Session C. Rieber Hall to me is a sensible choice. In my own opinion, unlike my former dormitory in China, Rieber Hall offers me a better living condition and several perfect facilities. Especially, the computer lab satisfies my needs, such as printing and surfing online. I also enjoy the freedom in the hall because male students and female students are mixed here.

However, what a pity, because I indulge in experience the scenery and culture diversity in the UCLA, I fail to get familiar with my neighborhoods. A native told me that in the regular semester, it is easy to achieve this target. Another difference I get from the native is that in the regular semester, students can enjoy any of the three dinning hall, but, what a pity, during the summer vacation, some of them are not open.









1 comment:

  1. yeah,I like the computer lab too~It's very convenient for me to print the slides of my psy course.I think I can't live without it~

    ReplyDelete